Tuesday, April 13, 2010

getting my feet wet


getting my feet wet
Originally uploaded by Rebecca Prints

I bought "Getting my Feet Wet" and "Stilborn" from Rebecca, black and white linocuts..... and they arrived yesterday,, taking my breath away, they are just absolutely stunning!!! and I can't wait to get them up on my wall... I am going to take them with me back to Spain though, and have them framed there, and hang them..... they will give me pleasure every single time I look at them.... Thank you so much , Rebecca!! Not to mention my "little" present!!! One thing the internet has done for me.... contributed to what is becoming an amazing collection of both original prints and other mediums..... it feels amazing to look at my walls now, and see all of these gems.... that I would otherwise never have come across.....

2 comments:

  1. Oh, Mariann - have you given me ANOTHER artist to drool over? Lol! This print is beautiful. And I agree completely - my art collection has grown considerably from the internet. :) Your amazing art makes me smile every day. xoxo Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Mariann, I also have quite a nice little collection beginning, just because the Internet has brought me "near" to all the wonderful artists who post their work there!
    I'm saving up for another print or two.. who could I buy from? Hmmm.. how about Mariann and maybe Rebecca?

    ReplyDelete