Thursday, March 4, 2010

Lovely lovely teacups!!

Aren't they wonderful... my little, yes, it's not so big...YET... teacup print collection, first I swapped a print with Nancy, at
Maison Conti, and last week I found Narelle's shop/blog/studio.....
"RubyVictoria" www.etsy.com/shop/rubyvictoria
or
www.rubyvictoria.blogspot.com and she has teacups as well..... I just love them, they are all so beautiful.... Naughty Narelle, as I now call her (affectionately I might add) sent me 2 prints for my 1.... so my cup runneth over :o) ok ok...lame

Hmmm... but as these things go, ( as in more more more) am now on the hunt for the yellow cup!!! and no, don't tell me... "make it yourself", how boring is that, as all us artists know... when we buy or even better, in this case swap, a piece of work, it is the "real thing".
My husband always laughs at me when I buy a card.... as that is much more fancy than just one of my own , where is the effort in that, he says.....
Anyway.... Friday morning and should be working!!!! So am off to the studio!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Mariann,
    Your teacup prints are wonderful. What a nice thing to collect. My mother is a big "teapot" lover and has many pictures of teacups and teapots ~ but no prints.
    I love the painting you do on the dictionary pages.
    ♥ audrey

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are fab...collecting is a fun hobby..and makes us smile from the inside.

    Smiles have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are delightful. I will have to keep in my mind that you collect these in case I find one. Of course you make delightful things too but it is always fun to have others work also.

    Thanks for following my blog. I sent you a long email in reply but I'm not sure if you got it so I want to make sure you know I'm responding. You mentioned my Gracie cat post and said you have two elderly dogs. I hope they stick around in good health for you for a long time yet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yesterday I wrote comments on all the latest comments..... hmmm, and then I did not click on the right button... blah... Hey, Jan... I AM the fuddy duffy.....

    ReplyDelete