Thursday, May 31, 2012

There is life after Open Studio Weekend..... Printmaking in Spain

and boy was it, a cold beer weekend!

Yours truly printing tiny lino plates on my big (im)press

Carmen Pau and company helping out, Carmen is a wonderful printmaker and a FUN person!
Open Studio Weekend has just been, well..... to be more correct, today is Thursday, and that's how long it's taken me to get back on track! Lots of preparation, and then lots of people, and my lips just wanted to curl up and sleep in the end, it does take a fair bit of talking to shut me up... but boy... shut up I was! Now I have cleaned up the studio, printed all my waiting orders to be taken to Singapore....all I gotta do is pack my bag and off I go! Sleeeeeep a whole week, thank you very much!

1 comment:

  1. It looks wonderful from the photos and sounds great from the words... (if rather exhausting!).
    I do wish I had been there, but it's so nice to share the atmosphere a little, via your great photos.
    Have a fab time in Singapore!

    ReplyDelete