Friday, December 9, 2011

The Season of giving....away!!!!


Let's get in the Christmas Spirit...yes, I am trying, by giving something away... how about you winning my aquatint etching "Saturday night"? Would you like that? Ok, just leave a comment,
a Christmassy comment, something I can decorate my tree with, and I'll get Santa, when he drops by, to do the draw on the 25th, Christmas Day... and I can hear you sniggering, but of course he's coming, I have been a GOOD GIRL!!
oh, it's quite tiny, the plate is 10cm x 14 cm and the paper is 17 cm x 20 cm!

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous aquatint Mariann - haven't tried aquatint for many years, beautiful effect here. Hope I am lucky!
    xo
    Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoping Santa won't get blown off my chimney in these winds we've been having when he brings me your lovely print. Come by mine for my giveaway if you fancy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A Christmas wish
    A Christmas kiss
    A Christmas dream
    Cost not a penny
    All mean so much.

    Wishing you a 'Merry Christmas' from a cold wet and very windy UK.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just love your work Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  5. The mince pies ready with a glass of milk,just waiting for Santa to arrive with your print.
    Merry Christmas and a prosperous new year.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I brought a bunch of frames to thrift shop today as I too feel I have too much!! I do love th print however and would be glad to win it! Thanks for a great holiday idea. Deb in Maine

    ReplyDelete
  7. OK I posted the comment about the frames but it did not give you my email so I must have done something wrong. I am trying again so you can find me and get the print to me when I luckily win! Deb in Maine

    ReplyDelete
  8. A very Merry Christmas Mariann! I am very excited Santa is coming again this year. I have some kids coming home. Happy etching in 2012.

    ReplyDelete
  9. tis the season to give away, heartfelt empathy to one and all.

    ReplyDelete