Sunday, December 18, 2011

Puppet Show in Malaga


I am getting quite over whelmed, by the wonderful exhibitions I am coming across here on the Costa del Sol, from artists books to last nights wonderful group show under the theme of Puppets (Titeres, in Spanish) not only so incredibly imaginative, but also so full of humour, pathos and elegance, it quite took my breath away!
My prints are in this wonderful Malaga gallery shop, Alfajar, run by a family of all Artists, led by J. Ángel Ruiz González y Lola Díaz Rodriguez, everything you see in the shop, talks about pride in artisan crafts, and good taste. And that's not just me "sucking up" I promise :o)))
If you have a chance, you should go over the holidays and see this exhibition, it is so worth it and a real treat for both young and old! And whilst you are there,
Alfajar ir right on the area of all the fun stuff in Malaga, and what a city it is becoming, interesting, fun and beautiful! GO, is all I can say!

No comments:

Post a Comment