Wednesday, October 26, 2011

fox in the forest


fox in the forest
Originally uploaded by nefariousni

It's such a long time, since I had a little time, to sit and look at other artists work on my favorite Flickr...... the group blockprints has me in awe of the work that is produced out there, and my sentimental tooth, thought this was just so incredibly "tierno" the Spanish word for tender...... the movement made with the cutting tool is gorgeous, and the expression is wonderful.... makes me want to run to the studio!

6 comments:

  1. Hello Mariann I have just looked through your etsy shop with the lino prints and they are lovely.You have some great ideas re multiple plates and colour.
    Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a wet and windy day at Calpe on the costa blanca thismorning but this little print has cheered me up .Thankyou

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweetie! Does the artist have a blog?

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is so nice and I am glad it cheered you all up! Nicole does not have a blog but she has an easy shop! If you go through flickr, it there in her profile......:0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. My iPad does not have a clue what an etsy shop is!!! Have to read the book I have on how to use my iPad and get rid of the really VERY irritating function of correcting the words!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thankyou. I'll sift through Flickr to find the Etsy.

    ReplyDelete