Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Hi there,
yes, this photo makes me look like a bit of a nutter, but it was done for fun... so please, have a laugh on me!!
I have been invited, and have joined Printsy - printmaker on Etsy... Thank you for the invitation and Thank you for letting me be part of a talented, fun and generous group!
Making art for me is about sharing, the way I see things, my work, but also, the way I do things,
I think sharing knowledge and tips makes us nicer people, if not better artists, haha!!

On the Printsy blog (www.printsy.blogspot.com) there are lots of fun articles about members, who are all sharing their lives as printmakers... great fun to read.
There are also links to all the members Etsy shops...some really wonderful work and very afforable...next time you need a present.. give an original print!
I am proud to be a member of Printsy.
-Mariann

No comments:

Post a Comment