Sunday, March 18, 2012

This is why we blog.....

Plates for Inspire me
because nobody wants to be alone! and thank you for your comments on my last post.....
they are fun, and true and there is a great deal more to be said on the subject, but I am good!
It is only one moan a day after all.......
Sometimes I have a look in the self help section in the bookshop, and it amazes me, the variety and the multitude of books on this subject, why is that, why are there so incredibly many of these books?
Most of them on subjects that are scarily simple, and no, I am not perfect or very smart or anything else, I am just incredibly curious as to why this section is so huge?
And should we write one? "Suicietsy" ? Have a good, positive, lovely working day :o)

2 comments:

  1. Would have commented yesterday, but I was bogged down in my own work! ;-)
    Self-help books? Some smart cookie saw a way to make money and others followed.We are all a bit sheep-y!

    ReplyDelete