Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Journal making Workshop in France

Gail Rieke is famous for her Journals, so those of you who can...join her at Maison Conti for a superb workshop experience..... this October, which also means crisp wonderful autumn days in a beautiful spot in France, only an hour on the train from Paris.....
ahhh..... I have almost talked myself into it, but can't, I am visiting with my sister who has just bought a new house..... such is life... but you should not miss it, you just HAVE TO go to Gails' website and look at her studio... it is the most incredible studio space you have ever seen, installation art more than workspace if you ask me.....and the results from her workshops are like that too.... journals, really, it looks like art to me!!! Don't miss it!

No comments:

Post a Comment