Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Little Steps.....





towards my studio in Spain being up and running, it's hard to figure why it is taking so long, it's like the house just swallows up the weeks I am there, with people coming and going, still fixing a lot and the builders are still there, the electrician, the plumber...... phew, had a couple of moments when I thought "this is never going to be finished", but getting there, at least I managed to print my mum some cute moving cards.... she is soon joining us in Spain, moving to Mijas....it'll be so nice to have her closer! In the photo of the house, my studio is the building closest to you, so to speak..... it's incredibly wonderful to have so much space...... I managed to get 2 sofas in there...so now you can visit and sit down comfortably.... was so inspired by Nancy's studio at Maison Conti (see blogpost) but "forgot" to take some photos in the "get ready" crazy of the last days before coming back to Singapore......

No comments:

Post a Comment